We are delighted to share the news that we have now received authorisation from the HFEA to re-open the Zita West Clinic and we look forward to welcoming you back into our clinic for treatment.
To keep our patients and staff safe, we have adapted our ways of working. Our clinic may look a little different when you visit, but will still be the Zita West Experience you know and love.
Our safety measures include:
- Screening everyone visiting our clinics for COVID-19 and offering a COVID-19 antigen test
- Minimising face-to-face interactions, all our consultations will be by Skype or by phone so that patients only need to come into the clinic for scans.
- Maintaining proper social distancing with an adapted clinic layout and flexible staff working patterns
- PPE for staff in line with government advice and asking all patients to wear face masks when coming into the clinic
- Encouraging thorough hand hygiene in our clinics
- Reducing the risk of treatment complications, such as OHSS, with adapted protocols and careful monitoring
If you are an existing patient, please bear with us as we are in the process of preparing your Treatment Protocol with your start dates which we will send out to you within the coming days.We will also send you a Treatment during COVID -19 pandemic Information’ leaflet and a Code of conduct and health questionnaire which you will need to complete and sign before treatment starts.
If you are new to the clinic and you would like a consultation with us, please call our lovely enquiry team, who can help you explore treatment options, answer your questions, and arrange a consultation for you on 0808 196 4060.
Thank you for your patience and support and we look forward to seeing you all very soon.